TWO NEW BLOG
I stop a moment to talk about a couple of new blog. Already some time ago I should have talked about them, but so far I have not had time. And forgive the perpetrators know this delay. One is
Mexico's Security and Defense Trends , writing my good friend Christian Ehrlich. Since writing his blog, he left for not being able to dedicate the time you would like. I'm glad your back, and it is for a long time.
The other is signed by the defense correspondent of Europe Press, Borja Díez-Merry: The Trench Information . Good journalist, and a rarity in Spain: Defense journalist, who knows what he writes, and he also enjoys.
I'm surprised one thing in Spain a proliferation of blogs, websites, magazines and forums that provide information such as Defense has never happened in our recent history. From professionals to amateurs, many things to say, always something to learn. For those of us who like these things, good as it gets.
On the contrary, there is now a single member of Congress of Deputies to know something of Defense. Not one. The Defence Committee is almost a formality, a filling for some and even a waste of time for others.
I strongly recommend you that one day traveling to the British Parliament, attend one of their committees on defense and take note of what there is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment